Hands-On Training Opportunities
In addition to providing outstanding tissue for DMEK procedures, KeraLink is committed to promoting DMEK surgeon training programs.
- One-on-one training demonstrations
- We will come to you and set up right in your O.R.
- Visit one of our ocular centers and practice in one of our training bays
- Formal, regional and national programs including sessions at the ASCRS and AAO
- Led by world-renowned cornea specialists
- Includes didactic and hands-on practice
EK Training and Research Model
To promote a consistent and repeatable hands-on experience for surgeon training and research, we worked with Bioniko Models to design an endothelial keratoplasty training model. The model achieves the goal of removing the inconsistencies of using whole globes while allowing for realistic fluid and pressure manipulation of the anterior chamber under a clear full thickness cornea.