For Tissue Control, Go with the Flow
KeraLink introduces a proprietary collection of components that incorporates all the elements you need to facilitate the transplantation procedure. DesceProTM is an innovative system that streamlines your DMEK cases, including the first and only instrument that unfurls grafts.
The new DescePro system allows surgeons full control of DMEK procedures. Elements include KeraLink's unique pre-punched cornea for DMEK, DMEK EndoGlide™, tissue grasping micro forceps, and a new, patent-pending infusion sleeve. This is designed to be a tap-free DMEK technique that consistently maintains graft orientation, positions the DMEK graft, and unfurls it quickly.
Components are provided separately. Call us today to include DescePro as part of your next DMEK case or schedule an in-service.
1. KeraLink infusion sleeve
- Provides fluid control for efficient unfurling
- Modulates the anterior chamber depth
- Included and distributed exclusively with KeraLink's pre-punched cornea for DMEK
- Designed to work exclusively with KeraLink's tissue grasping micro forceps
2. KeraLink tissue grasping micro forceps
- Maintains correct orientation
- Allows efficient positioning
3. KeraLink pre-punched cornea for DMEK from KeraLink
- Dissected to a 2-mm central attachment; provides smooth release from stromal bed
- Pre-punched to the diameter you specify for each patient
- Peripheral orientation marks: One-Two Mark (I-II) and "S" Mark available
4. CORONET™ DMEK EndoGlide™
5. CORONET™ EndoGlide™ loading forceps